Our location in Tallinn
Check-out: before 12 o’clock (noon)
NB! During high season we cannot guarantee that all the apartments will be cleaned by 2pm. You might have to wait approx. till 4pm to enter your apartment. We apologize for the possible inconveniences.
Guests are kindly requested to inform the Apartment.ee administration in advance about their estimated time of arrival. Arrival time can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or contacting us :
Phone / Client Support: +372 504 5444
Fax: +372 660 5818
Skype ID: www.apartment.ee
You will receive the keys of the apartment at the reception at Pilve 4, Tallinn. The reception is at the same building with apartments (0 floor). Reception is open Monday-Saturday 10.00 am -18.00 pm. If you cannot arrive before 18.00, please inform us!
On January 1 our office is closed, on other public holidays we have shortened worktime.
We offer our clients free parking. There are 10 parking places in our Pilve 4 courtyard. Unfortunately it is not possible to book a parking place in advance.
If no places available, you can park the car on the street. Parking on streets in the city center (including Pilve, Aasa and Villardi Street) must be paid for. The first 15 minutes of parking is free of charge, if the driver is using a parking clock or written notice fixing the starting time – placed visibly on the windscreen of the vehicle.
Paid parking on the city center streets:
1 hour – 1.5 EUR
Monthly parking card – 150 EUR
Parking is subject to a charge: Mon-Fri 7-19, Sat 8-15
Parking is free on Sundays and on public holidays.
More information about city parking here.
During New Year period (27th of Dec till 5th of Jan) parking in our courtyard is for additional charge – 5 EUR per day. Parking should be booked in advance. The number of places is limited!
Apartment.ee is situated in a green and quiet area, just 15 minutes walking distance from Old Town. It is close to “Tehnika” street and crossing “Komeedi” street. The nearest bus station is named “Koidu”.
- 900 m from the Old Town “Vanalinn”
- 6 km from the airport “Tallinna Lennujaam”
- 3 km from the harbour of Tallinn “Tallinna Sadam”
- 3 km from the railway station “Baltijaam”
- 3 km from central bus station “Autobussijaam”
- 7 km from “Pirita” beach
- 500 m from “Kristiine” shopping center (second biggest shopping center in Tallinn)
- 450 m from “Statoil” gasoline station (has a small shop opened 24h!)
- 400 m from “Koidu” bus stop
- 800 m from A. Le Coq Arena (Estonian largest football stadium)
Our location on the map
Arriving by taxi
If you are arriving from Port of Tallinn, Railway Station “Baltijaam”, Tallinn Central Bus Station “Autobussijaam” or from Tallinn Airport, the taxi will cost you 10-20 EUR.
- Peretakso (cash): +372 16111 or +372 646 0006. Average prices. Bigger cars, fit 6-8 persons.
- Krooni Takso (cash, credit card): +372 1212 or +372 638 1212. Low prices.
- Saksa Takso (cash): +372 1316 or +372 5303 5035. Low prices.
- Tulika Takso: (cash, credit card): +372 1200 or +372 612 0000. Higher prices.
How to get from the airport to the apartment by public transport?
- From Tallinn Airport take bus number 2 which goes directly to the Tallinn Central Bus Station „Autobussijaam“.
- Leave the station named „Autobussijaam“ (Tallinn Central Bus Station)
- Take bus number 17 and 17A.
- Leave the station called „Koidu“. You will come across the street, walk along „Koidu“ street, turn right to „Komeedi“ street and then right to „Pilve“ street.
How to get from the bus station, railway station and port to the apartment by public transport?
If you are coming to us from railway station “Baltijaam”, bus station “Autobussijaam” or port of Tallinn “Tallinna Sadam”, the easiest way is to take a taxi. The taxi will cost you 10-15 EUR.